The Franklin Board of Education recognizes that the school facilities belong to the residents of the Franklin Public School District. Therefore, it is our policy to cooperate with community agencies and organizations to the fullest extent, consistent with appropriate use of Saber Center for the Performing Arts, in making it available to serve community needs, provided that such usage does not interfere with the regular academic pursuits, extra-curricular activities or maintenance functions of the schools.
The Saber Center for the Performing Arts is only available to properly insured not-for-profit organizations that have documentation of IRS 501(c)(3) status in effect as of the date of the application/event, and business organizations with a federally issued employer identification number.
1) Please review the Saber Center for the Performing Arts Facility Use policy available on this website. The Fee Schedule and facility usage insurance requirements are located in the last two pages of the document.
2) Please contact the Saber Center Manager/Technical Director regarding your preferred booking date(s) and with any other rental questions.
3) Upon establishing a potential booking date, you will be sent a Saber Center Application for Use form. This form will be used to help determine rehearsal/performance details and technical requirements. It will also be used to determine group classifications and potential fees. Please complete the form and return it to the Manager/Technical Director for review and possible further discussion.
4) A final rental contract will be created based upon the applicant’s needs and booking requirements. The final contract will serve as confirmation of the booking and will include all rental costs and personnel estimates. A $250.00 deposit is required with the contract and applies directly to the final rental billing.
5) Groups wishing non-profit status must provide a valid 501(c)(3) certification at the time of application. A Certificate of Insurance must also be provided as per the terms of Saber Center for the Performing Arts Facility Use Policy