Tuition Waivers

Students Talk in Classroom

Under certain circumstances, state law permits your child to continue to attend school in a school district even after you move out of the school district.

If your family has relocated to a home outside of the Franklin Public School District and you wish for your child to continue to attend the Franklin Public School District, you must complete a Request for Tuition Waiver Due to Move form and return it to:

Return the form to:
Franklin Public Schools Education & Community Center
Attn: Auxiliary Services Coordinator
8255 West Forest Hill Avenue Franklin, WI 53132

Questions? Please call (414) 525-7634

The Franklin Public School District will determine if the eligibility criteria has been met and notify you of approval or denial. In addition it is your responsibility to apply for Open Enrollment the very next February after you have moved out of the district. Transportation for tuition waiver and open enrollment students is the responsibility of the parent.


Tuition Waiver Due to Move 23-24 (On WI DPI Website)