- Looking to register your child for next year's 4K? Registration for the next school year opens up online in early December and can be started on our How To Enroll page here.
- 2023 4K Parent Preview Night details coming soon!
- First Day of 4K for 2023-24 is Tuesday, September 5, 2023.
- Here are copies of past information if you would like to view them:
- Other Resources:
- 2023-24 District Calendar (including 4K Dates) is here
- Coming Over the Summer: Sign Up for Meet Your Teacher Night (TBA)
- During the Summer: Sign Up for Get To Know You Conference (TBA)
Any student that is currently attending Franklin Public Schools for Preschool Speech or Early Childhood, DOES NOT need to register for the next school year as a new student.
Although you are able to select your preferred 4K session on the registration, this is not a guarantee that your preferred session will be assigned. A random selection is used to create the order in which AM & PM sessions are assigned.
All parents/guardians will be required to review your student’s data in August during the Back-To-School Online Check-In process.
Confirmation letters for 4K will be sent out by the District in April. If you registered your child for 4K and have received your confirmation letter with your child's session assignment, please click on the 4K Assignment Confirmation button below to accept or decline your child's placement. If you did not get your preferred session, you will have the option to request to be added to the waitlist.
Play is the Way! Franklin Public Schools champions the teaching philosophy set forth by the Department of Public Instruction. Watch this important video produced by DPI about how kindergartners learn best.