The Franklin Public School District is excited to offer Four-year-old Kindergarten to the community beginning in the fall of 2019!
Children who will be four years old on or before September 1st, 2019 and live within the Franklin School District are eligible to enroll for 4 year-old Kindergarten in the 2019-2020 school year.
Registration for new families is a two-step process:
1. Online Check-in: Starting December 3rd, 2018, the district registration system (InfoSnap) will be available for new families to set up an account. This step can be made simple by having the following information available when you enroll your child:
- Important addresses and phone numbers
- Email addresses
- Student health information
- Emergency contact information
2. Visit the Education & Community Center:
January 28th & 29th
12:00 to 6:30 p.m.
8255 Forest Hill Avenue
Please bring the following required documents with you:
- Original Birth Certificate (for verification only.)
- Proof of Residency (e.g., utility bill or lease agreement)
- Immunization Records (a copy of your child’s immunization if it is up to date; if not please submit a copy within 30 days of admission to your child’s school)
If you have additional questions, please contact Mary Jo Herrmann at (414) 525-7634.
School assignment is based on student residence. The elementary school boundaries can be found here.
Franklin Public Schools follows the open enrollment guidelines set forth by the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction.