- Looking to register your child for next year's 4K? Registration for the next school year opens up online in early December and can be started on our How To Enroll page here.
- UPDATE: A 4K Parent Preview Video will be sent to families families at the end of May.
- First Day of 4K for 2020-21 is Thursday, September 3, 2020.
- Here are copies of past information if you would like to view them:
- Over the summer, look for the following items to be emailed to you:
- 2020-21 4K School Year Calendar
- Sign Up for Meet Your Teacher Night (TBA)
- Sign Up for Get To Know You Conference, September 1st & 2nd
Registration Note: Any student that is already attending Franklin Public Schools DOES NOT need to register for the next school year as a new student (Preschool Speech, Early Childhood, 4K students, etc). All parents/guardians will be required to review your student’s data in August during the Back-To-School Online Check-In process. Any family who knows a student will not be returning for the next school year should notify your school secretary.
Confirmation letters for 4K will be sent out by the District in Mid-March. If you registered your child for 4K and have received your confirmation letter with your child's session assignment, please click on the 4K Assignment Confirmation button below to accept or decline your child's placement. If you did not get your preferred session, you will have the option to request to be added to the waitlist.
Play is the Way! Franklin Public Schools champions the teaching philosophy set forth by the Department of Public Instruction. Watch this important video produced by DPI about how kindergartners learn best.