Franklin High School
Saturday, June 19, 2021
at American Family Field
Graduation Pictures from School & Sport Pics can be ordered online here: https://orders.
Use the drop down menu to select your school name to order
This event was live-streamed and the link is here
Click here for Mr. Kafka's Candid Photos from the event (SportPics will email more pictures soon)
Click here for the Elementary School Grad Walk Photos
* Parking lots open 90 minutes before our event - there is no fee for parking
* Per Brewer Special Event rules - no tailgating is allowed in the parking lots before or after our ceremony
* Graduates enter (in cap & gown, no ticket required) the Right Field Gate which opens at 4pm to start our alphabetical lineup. Remember that the parking lots are deep and the walk to the gate could take some time, plan accordingly.
* All Guests enter the Home Plate Gate - this is a ticketed event and you must have your ticket to enter (no sale of tickets at event)
* When will you see your graduate? Graduates will line up and enter the field in a procession to their seats. Grads will walk across the stage on the field to receive their diploma with a photo taken at this time, another photo taken on the field and they will then return to their seat. All of this can be viewed from your seat or on the Jumbotron.
* At the end of the ceremony Grads will recess out of their seating area to receive their diploma and exit the building - they will meet guests in the parking lot
Things to remember:
* Tickets must be scanned at the gate (no sales at the event)
* No bags larger than 9x5x2 (exception would be a diaper bag or ADA medical bag)
* One factory sealed plastic water bottle allowed per person. The Brewers will have concessions open. They will sell water, soda and some light snacks.
* Grads should not wear shoes with pointed heels - the Brewer staff cannot allow these shoes on the field or warning track
* No balloons or large signs allowed at this event
* Grads can have a small corsage on their gown and NHS grads will wear their stole (NHS pin allowed) and honor cord (Stole must be turned in when grad picks up their diploma). No other gown decorations allowed. No decorations of, or messages attached to, your cap.
* Inappropriate behavior or use of alcohol or chemicals will require the graduate be removed from Commencement. The graduate will need to schedule an appointment during summer to receive their diploma
Questions regarding graduation should be directed to Commencement Coordinator, at 414-817-5537.
Final Transcript Information
Seniors: Please remember to put in a request on Xello for your final transcript to be sent to your College, University, and NCAA Eligibility Center (if applicable).
Franklin High School does not send transcripts automatically. Students need to make the request through their Xello account (accessible through the student’s PowerSchool account only). Directions are on the FHS Student Services Website.
Important: Please wait to make your request in Xello until the end of May.
Requests can be made for FREE through Xello until June 31. Starting July 1st you will be considered an Alum of Franklin High School; therefore, you will make transcript requests through the Parchment System. Directions for creating a Parchment account can be found on the FHS Student Services Website.
Please contact the Student Services Office with any questions.
(414) 423-4640 Option 3