Wall of Fame
FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL WALL OF FAME
Click here to visit the Franklin High School Hall of Fame interactive website!
This interface is also available to browse via touchscreen in the FHS gym entrance.
The following is the selection format for individuals who are deserving of honor on the Franklin High School Wall of Fame. A sub-committee of coaches approved this selection format on March 3, 2004. It should be noted that here was a conscious decision to create an objective process that rewards athletes/coaches that are truly outstanding. The following are stipulations of the selection process.
· The individual must have graduated from Franklin High School at least five years prior to the nomination.
· Only individuals involved in WIAA sports are to be considered.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SELECTION
· Individual state champion, or
· All-State First Team nomination (awarded by the press or coaches association), or
· All-Conference, First Team a minimum of four times
· Special Consideration
· Team State Championship (only those participating in state competition will be represented on the wall).
A nomination form will be made available to coaches, athletes and community members to propose former athletes that are deserving of Wall of Fame recognition (or All-Conference plaque recognition). Those nominations will be compiled throughout the year for consideration of awards.
Wall of Fame Nomination Form