Wall of Fame
FRANKLIN HIGH SCHOOL WALL OF FAME
The following is the selection format for individuals who are deserving of honor on the Franklin High School Wall of Fame. A sub-committee of coaches approved this selection format on March 3, 2004. It should be noted that here was a conscious decision to create an objective process that rewards athletes/coaches that are truly outstanding. The following are stipulations of the selection process.
· The individual must have graduated from Franklin High School at least five years prior to the nomination.
· Only individuals involved in WIAA sports are to be considered.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SELECTION
· Individual state champion, or
· All-State First Team nomination (awarded by the press or coaches association), or
· All-Conference, First Team a minimum of four times
· Special Consideration
· Team State Championship (only those participating in state competition will be represented on the wall).
A nomination form will be made available to coaches, athletes and community members to propose former athletes that are deserving of Wall of Fame recognition (or All-Conference plaque recognition). Those nominations will be compiled throughout the year for consideration of awards.
Wall of Fame Nomination Form