Launch! is an innovative business capstone course at Franklin High School. The goal of the course is to provide high school seniors an opportunity to guide and design their learning experience through hands on, project based, authentic learning experiences both within the classroom and out in the field with business partners.
The questions that will be addressed throughout the course include:
- Why is it important to foster innovation and continuous improvement?
- What is the relationship between ethics and success in business?
- What elements encourage entrepreneurship?
- How can an effective strategy lead to an appropriate solution?
- How do successful entrepreneurs think strategically and then adapt their strategy to changing conditions?