Forest Park Middle School
Welcome to Forest Park Middle School! Our staff, students and families create an energetic and forward thinking community for our 6th, 7th and 8th graders. Our mission is to prepare our students for the opportunities and challenges of high school while inspiring personal success.
New Items for 2020-2021:
- If you need to report a student absent, a student coming in late or a student leaving, please use the Absence Reporting Form below.
- When dropping off a student for a late arrival, parents do not need to enter the building. Please drop off students in the circle drive and and they will enter the main office where we will get them a pass to class.
- When picking up a student for an early dismissal, parents do not need to enter the building. Please pull up to the circle drive in front of our main office and your student will be watching for you. We will send them out when they see you. If your student does not come out within 2 minutes of your arrival, please call our main office at 414-529-8250 to check in.
- If you need to drop off items that your student forgot at home (lunch, chromebook), you may put the item on the cart located in the vestibule of our main entrance. Use the post it notes and pen on the cart to write down your student's name, then leave the item with the post it note on it on the cart and we will deliver the item to your student. We kindly ask that you do not enter our office for these types of drop offs.
- If you are the parent of a virtual or quarantine student and you need to pick up materials from their teacher(s), please pull up to the circle drive and call the main office at 414-529-8250. We will bring the item(s) out to your car so that you do not have to enter our building. We kindly ask that you do not enter our office or these pick ups.