Friends of Franklin
Friends of Franklin Public Schools
The Friends of Franklin Public Schools is a recognition program that honors a community member or community group that supports the mission of Franklin Public Schools.
Past recipients have included school volunteers and business partners in the community. Elected officials and employees do not qualify. Recipients of the award will be asked to attend a Board of Education meeting to be recognized.
The nomination process is easy. Nominate someone you know who has supported Franklin Public Schools.
OUR MISSION: Franklin Public Schools inspires personal success through learning experiences that focus on student needs and active partnerships with family and community.
● Equity: We value ensuring access to opportunities and resources for all individuals.
● Personal Growth: We value high expectations for continuous personal growth.
● Innovation: We value innovative ideas as central to continually improving.
● Stewardship: We value service to others through relationships grounded in mutual respect,
integrity, and trust.
● Wellbeing: We value a safe and welcoming community that supports the holistic wellbeing of all.