Kids Club offers before and after school programs run by the Franklin Community Education & Recreation Department at the five Franklin elementary schools. Kids Club focuses on the 3 R’s; Respect for self, Respect for others, and Responsible for all actions. Our staff is actively involved with the children in the program and committed to ensure a fun and safe environment.
Some benefits of sending your child to our program
- Quality care, we are your extended family with quality programming.
- A wide variety of activities including: group games, creative expression, cooking projects, language arts, large & small muscle activities. Tasty snacks. Lots of FUN!
We would like to emphasize that our primary purpose is offering quality programs to children while providing a safe learning environment where children can participate in constructive activities in a collaborative environment with their peers. We believe children learn a great amount through recreation play and can develop at their own rate. Even though we are not licensed through the State of Wisconsin we do follow many of the same guidelines that the Wisconsin Department of Children & Families have put into place.
Late Registrations: When registering 7 business days prior to the start of school (Thursday, August 22 and 5 business days after the start of school (Tuesday, September 10) your account will be assessed a $25 late fee. For your Child's safety, all registrations require a 48-business hour waiting period to begin the Kids Club program.
- 2019-2020 Information
- Half & Full Day Programs
- Account Information
- Extended Care Hours
- Contact Information
- Snack Menus
- Franklin Public Schools (www.franklin.k12.wi.us)
- Community Education & Recreation Department
- Kids Club
- Click "Register Online/Make Payment" (this will take you to a different website)
- "Log In" Right side above the calendars (enter e-mail and password)
- Click "My Account"
- Select “View Statement/Make Payment”
- Scroll down to the “Make Payment” button
- Select “View/Change Care Schedule”
- Select “Session #” (ie: RWKC-18/19)
- Select “Change Schedule" button
- Click the days you need to add or take off (reminder, you are only able to change your schedule on or before the 24th of each month for the next month. Any changes after the 24th will need to be made through the Rec Office)
Print Report for Tax Information
- Select “View Statement/Make Payment"
- Scroll down and select “Print Report”
- Enter dates needed
- Generate Report
For the 2019-2020 school year, we will have extended hours until 6:00 PM. Here is how it will work:
You MUST register for the extended half hour 5 business days in advance. If registered within 5 business days, the cost will be an additional $2 per day per child.
If you register for the extended half hour 2-4 business days in advance, the cost will be $3 per day per child.
If registering anything less than 2 business days, care is not guaranteed (your site supervisor will indicate if staff is scheduled that evening) and the fee will be $5 per day per child.
You will need to register right at your Kids Club site by filling out the Extended Kids Club Afternoon Care form (see below).
If you are registered and you pick up after 6:00 pm the Late Pick Up Fees will apply.
If you are not registered and stay past 5:30 pm the Late Pick Up Fees will apply.
Once registered, refunds will NOT be given.
Please fill out the below calendars for the afternoon session only and submit them to Danielle White at email@example.com or to your Site Supervisor.