For your Child's safety, we require a 2 business day notice when registering
Kids Club offers before and after school programs run by the Franklin Community Education & Recreation Department at the five Franklin elementary schools. Kids Club focuses on the 3 R’s; Respect for self, Respect for others, and Responsible for all actions. Our staff is actively involved with the children in the program and committed to ensure a fun and safe environment.
Some benefits of sending your child to our program
- Quality care, we are your extended family with quality programming.
- A wide variety of activities including: group games, creative expression, cooking projects, language arts, large & small muscle activities. Tasty snacks. Lots of FUN!
We would like to emphasize that our primary purpose is offering quality programs to children while providing a safe learning environment where children can participate in constructive activities in a collaborative environment with their peers. We believe children learn a great amount through recreation play and can develop at their own rate. Even though we are not licensed through the State of Wisconsin we do follow many of the same guidelines that the Wisconsin Department of Children & Families have put into place.
- 2019-2020 Information
- Half & Full Day Programs
- Account Information
- Extended Care Hours
- Contact Information
- Snack Menus
- Franklin Public Schools (www.franklin.k12.wi.us)
- Community Education & Recreation Department
- Kids Club
- Click "Register Online/Make Payment" (this will take you to a different website)
- "Log In" Right side above the calendars (enter e-mail and password)
- Click "My Account"
- Select “View Statement/Make Payment”
- Scroll down to the “Make Payment” button
- Select “View/Change Care Schedule”
- Select “Session #” (ie: RWKC-18/19)
- Select “Change Schedule" button
- Click the days you need to add or take off (reminder, you are only able to change your schedule on or before the 24th of each month for the next month. Any changes after the 24th will need to be made through the Rec Office)
Print Report for Tax Information
- Select “View Statement/Make Payment"
- Scroll down and select “Print Report”
- Enter dates needed
- Generate Report
If you drop your child off between 6:45 AM – 6:59 AM you will be charged an additional $1 for care. If dropping off at 7:00 a.m. or after, your fee will remain $7.05 per morning per child for full time, or $7.30 per morning per child for part time.
Please Note: Doors will not open before 6:45 a.m. and they will close at 6:00 p.m. Any family that drops
off before 6:45 a.m. and picks up past 6:00 p.m (5:30 p.m. if not scheduled) will be subjected to the late fee.
Extended Kids Club Afternoon Care (5:30 – 6:00 p.m.)
Please see additional information by clicking on this link: