Teacher and Two Students Work in Computer Lab

Human Resources FAQs

How do I apply for a position with Franklin Public Schools?

All of our vacancies are posted on Wisconsin Education Career Access Network (WECAN). Applicants will need to create an account on WECAN to submit an application. Once your application is successfully submitted on WECAN, you will see directions for the next step in our application process. Information on completing an online assessment with the Gallup Organization will be provided to you at that time.

How do I become a substitute teacher?

Franklin Public Schools works with Teachers on Call for our substitute teacher and substitute educational assistant needs. You can apply directly on their site.

How do I become a school volunteer?

Please contact our individual school buildings in regards to their volunteer needs. Please see our Volunteer Page for more information regarding volunteer background checks.

Licensure Information

Please visit the Wisconsin Department of Public Instruction for any licensing questions or contact:

Krista Remington