This page serves as the Franklin Public Schools resource for any news and updates related to Coronavirus (COVID-19) or other spreading illnesses.
- Please find the most recent updates about Franklin on the Franklin Health Department Facebook page here.
- Currently, all Franklin Public Schools are closed as of Monday, March 16. This includes all Franklin Community Education & Recreation Department activities and events, including Kids Club.
The following is a list of communications about COVID-19 and our Franklin Public Schools response:
- Fri, March 27, 2020 @ 2pm - Family Newsletter & Updates from Dr. Mueller (includes food plan)
- Wed, March 18, 2020 @ 4:30pm - Message From Our FPS Nurses
- Tues, March 17, 2020 @ 12:45pm - FPS Offering Lunches to Any Child Ages 2-18
- Mon, March 16, 2020 @ 3pm - FPS Virtual Learning Days Information for families
- Sun, March 15, 2020 @ 12:15pm - To all families regarding Free & Reduced Lunch students, Health Dept Updates
- Sat, March 14, 2020 @ 12pm - FPS Virtual Learning Information Coming Monday
- Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 4pm - Gov Evers Mandates All Wisconsin Schools Close
- Fri, March 13, 2020 @ 2:15pm - FPS Closing Letter for Mon, March 16 through Spring Break
- Thurs, March 12, 2020 - Update From Franklin Public Schools
- Fri, March 6, 2020 - All Buildings Newsletter Article for Families
This Page Last Updated: Thurs, March 19, 2020