PowerSchool Parent/Student Resources
This page provides instructions and additional information to help you better use PowerSchool. PowerSchool is Franklin Public School's real-time online student management system that was implemented in the fall of 2007. PowerSchool allows parents and students to log in and check the current status of a child's academic performance and attendance.
Questions and Additonal Information
Hours of operation are 7am to 10pm. PowerSchool may be down for maintenance or update before or after these hours.
- Please check our Frequently Asked Questions page for the most up to date questions and answers from parents and students!
- All schools currently have online access to PowerSchool.
- All Parent and student logins were sent home when you first started using PowerSchool. If you never received your login materials or forgot your password, please contact your school's main office to find out how to obtain the information you need to login
- If you have lost your password or are not able to login, please call:
- Franklin High School: 414-423-4640, ext. 2003
- Forest Park Middle: 414-529-8250, ext. 1055
- Ben Franklin Elementary: 414-525-5001
- Country Dale Elementary: 414-529-8240
- Pleasant View Elementary: 414-423-4650
- Robinwood Elementary: 414-525-4941
- Southwood Glen Elementary: 414-761-1181